The Broome County Fair plays an important role in the growth and development of 4-H youth. This unique opportunity allows youth to showcase their projects and learning in return for encouraging and motivating feedback to promote continued growth and development. Youth also receive acknowledgment and recognition for their hard work and dedication, while sharing their learning with the public and learning from others. Youth who participate in county fair learn responsibility and sportsmanship while strengthening their confidence and communication skills. 4-H alumni often credit the week long experience for sparking their passions and developing relationships that last a lifetime.
County Fair Theme- Around the World!
Requirements of All Participants...
Enrolled as a member of Broome County 4-H with at least one identified project before January 1st (May 1st for new members) of the current year.
- Participate in at least two educational events over the past year. This information will be collected along with entries though the Fair Entry system. Click the link to learn more about the requirement Educational Event Requirement
- Attend County Fair Kick-Off Meeting or watch the recording: County Fair Kick Off Recording 2022
- Youth who are bringing a horse to fair need to attend Horse Information Meeting or watch the recording: Horse Informational Meeting
- Review and familiarize yourself with the Broome County Fair Handbook
- Submit entries through Fair Entry no later than July 11th.
To register for fair: Fair Entry
Last updated May 24, 2022