Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
EFNEP is a Cooperative Extension Nutrition Program.
The program assists low income families and youth improve health.
The program teaches ways to: Eat more fruits and vegetables. Drink fewer sweetened beverages. Maintain a healthy weight. Be physically active.
Who is Eligible:Families working to make ends meet.
AND: Families participating in:
• SNAP • Medicaid
• WIC • Head Start
• Free or reduced price school lunches
Learn How To:Buy healthy food with your money and SNAP or WIC benefits.
• Make recipes your children will love.
• Plan nutritious meals that save time and money.
• Prepare delicious dishes with less salt, sugar, and fat.
• Use food labels to make healthy choices.
For a series of 6 to 8 interactive, supportive classes. Learn with others in a group or meet one on one with our staff.
Call us to schedule classes! Call today for more information: 607-772-8953 or click here for our brochure.
EFNEP can help you shop smarter and feel better!
Last updated October 5, 2016