Youth participating in a cooking class
Pre-schoolers checking out their worm bin
Youth showing off their homemade banjos
Ag in the Classroom Pumpkin lesson
- Home »
- In-School Programming
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County offers a variety of in-school programming.
Ag in the Classroom:
- Engage students with hands-on activities to inspire tomorrow's leaders in agriculture, science, technology, business, and entrepreneurship.
- Nurture tomorrow's food system leaders and build economic vitality throughout the region.
- Afterschool and summer programming in Binghamton City School District’s (BCSD) seven elementary schools.
- Inspires careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art/Agriculture and Math (STEAM) and prepare young people to care about others through civic engagement and community improvement projects.
- Interactive in-person lessons, focused on Solid Waste Management topics such as recycling, composting, and landfills.
- Combines 4-H youth development, civic engagement, STEM education, nutrition and parent education to ensure teens demonstrate the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors necessary for fulfilling, contributing lives, and promotes healthy lifestyles among teens and their parents/guardians.
Last updated March 23, 2022