Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County has opened an 800sq foot commercial kitchen inside the Broome County Regional Farmers Market!
- We offer a variety of hands-on cooking classes for both children and adults. Previous examples have included Italian Cookies, baking, Parent/Child baking, etc….
- We offer a variety of educational workshops, such as ServSafe, Master Preserver, “How to Make Bone Broth”, etc….
Rental of Facility
- We offer a variety of rental options based on your needs and time usage.
- Types of users include: farmers market vendors, food processors, caterers/restaurants and one-time use parties/events.
- Please contact Amy Willis to discuss your interest and needs.
Last updated January 19, 2022